Configurable Overlay with Real-time Graphing
Bring your game performance to life through a fully customizable overlay with real-time performance charting that supports multi-line graphs and histograms. Now, you can see real-time raw numbers, percentiles, rolling-window averages, and more to understand your gaming experience.
Discover Performance Bottlenecks
Innovative new “GPU Busy” metric shows real time CPU + GPU balance and how the resources in your machine are being utilized, allowing you to better evaluate computing bottlenecks in your games.
Combined GPU Telemetry and Performance Capture
Multi-vendor Support and Open Source
Intel® PresentMon works with Intel® Arc™ graphics cards and Intel® Core™ processors, as well as other hardware vendor options. And because PresentMon continues to be an open-source utility, it can be integrated into third-party applications.
Broad API Support
Powerful Command Line Options for Power Users
All legacy PresentMon libraries and tools are preserved to support existing implementations.
Beta v0.6 - October 20, 2023
Full Release notes:
- Added ability to change background on Readouts
- Added additional customization options for Graphs
- Changed default Capture and Loadouts save location to be “Documents/PresentMon” to align with other capture tools
- Updated spawn location of metrics window.
- Fixed a bug where the overlay would cause some games to minimize.
- Fixed a bug where selecting a stale process would cause PresentMon application to turn all white
- Fixed a bug where WMI CPU code was not functioning correctly on non-English languages.
- Added support for ADL Overdrive 7 to enable GPU telemetry on AMD RX 590 cards.
Beta v0.5 - August 18, 2023
- Initial release.